Real Estate Trends in Media PA

My photo
Media, PA, United States
Direct: 610-420-0498 Office 610-627-4937 BHHS Fox and Roach Realtors Email: Branka@BrankaDoych.com Visit my website: www.BrankaDoych.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving - Two nice stories.

No fanfare just some good people doing good things quietly–


My colleague Ann Miller had and extra turkey. Instead of keeping it for herself and her family she wanted to share it with someone else who can use it. One of my client families have several children and live on one salary without any complaints ever. I speak of them because their humble life did not stop them from adopting a special needs child who would not have had a chance of a loving family in his country. When Ann found out about this family she made sure that she added potatoes and other fixings so that they could have a complete meal. Family was happy to receive it, Ann was happy to give it and I was happy to connect the two and make the delivery.


My friend Sharon Edman and her sister each purchased a turkey for their mom, no problem, Sharon taxed me to find out if I know of someone in need. I do. A family of four who is watching every bit of money hoping to buy a home soon and did not plan on purchasing a turkey this year. They were so happy to receive it. Sharon and her family were generous to think of others and take the time out of their busy schedule to make necessary arrangements to make the delivery.

Sharon and Ann, I am glad you are my friends and I thank you.

There are many Anns and Sharons out there giving to others every day of the year expecting nothing in return just doing the “right stuff”. Seems appropriate to remember them at Thanksgiving _ Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!


 

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: