Real Estate Trends in Media PA

My photo
Media, PA, United States
Direct: 610-420-0498 Office 610-627-4937 BHHS Fox and Roach Realtors Email: Branka@BrankaDoych.com Visit my website: www.BrankaDoych.com

Monday, February 27, 2017

Prom Dresses needed

About that prom dress... Before you clean out your closets of any used Prom dresses that may be taking up much needed storage space in your home please read the following:

My real estate partner is collecting them for The Prom Project of South Jersey. Last year they outfitted 500 needy girls and this years goal is 800.

They are also looking for accessories such as purses, costume jewelry and shoes. They are in great need of larger sizes as well.

I am willing to come to your house to pick up any donations (locally) or if you wish to drop the dress off at our office just ask for me. Thanks in advance for sharing.

Call me if you have any questions 610-420-0498

No comments: