Real Estate Trends in Media PA

My photo
Media, PA, United States
Direct: 610-420-0498 Office 610-627-4937 BHHS Fox and Roach Realtors Email: Branka@BrankaDoych.com Visit my website: www.BrankaDoych.com

Friday, November 13, 2009

Buyer Alert - Great information for today's buyers provided in simple terms.



To help my buyers cut through the clutter of information I provide a FREE brochure explaining the 10 critical steps in buying a home in today's market.

Email me to receive this REBAC - Real Estate Buyer's Agent Counsil of the National Association of Realtors brochure. 



  1. Find a Qualified Buyer Representative
  2. Assess Your Credit and Finances
  3. Assess Your Wants and Needs
  4. Shop for a Home
  5. Negotiate Terms
  6. Obtain a Mortgage
  7. Prepare for the Close (Transfer Ownership)
  8. Close
  9. Move
  10. Celebrate


No comments: