Real Estate Trends in Media PA

My photo
Media, PA, United States
Direct: 610-420-0498 Office 610-627-4937 BHHS Fox and Roach Realtors Email: Branka@BrankaDoych.com Visit my website: www.BrankaDoych.com

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holiday Safety and food safety



At this time of year when we all start to rush about trying to prepare to give our thanks to our family and friends; visit relatives and plan for that perfect “Thanksgiving feast” safety comes to mind and how important is to keep our personal and food safety a priority. I am reminded to plan for some extra time at the food store, at the gas station, in various service counters and always to remember in this time of H1N1 scare that food safety is not just the good thing to do but also a responsibility of any good host. I have found some great articles that may be of interest to you. Some basic reminders of things we all know, and good to remember:

Fire Safety


Food Safety:
FDA

Good Housekeeping:

Gourmet Magazine

White House


HSA

One good way to have a peace of mind…Please check to be sure that your home warranty has been renewed, if not give me a call about it, I can help.

No comments: