- How long have they been a real estate professional?
- and more importantly how many homes do they sell on an average each year?
- How soon do their homes sell – average number of days on the market?
- Do they know what is the average day on the market for that particular area?
- Do they work full or part time?
- How long have they been working in this particular area?
- What is their knowledge of local trends?
- How will they keep you informed of progress?
- How much of their business comes from repeat customers or referrals?
- Do they have references from previous clients?
- How often can you expect to be updated, regardless of any progress?
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Sellers - How to choose a Realtor to represent you part 2
Here are several other additional questions to consider when choosing a Realtor:
The most important thing is that you find a Realtor who understand your needs and that you feel comfortable with. Selling a home is a team effort and you must feel good about talking to this person day in and out during this process.