Real Estate Trends in Media PA

My photo
Media, PA, United States
Direct: 610-420-0498 Office 610-627-4937 BHHS Fox and Roach Realtors Email: Branka@BrankaDoych.com Visit my website: www.BrankaDoych.com

Friday, April 1, 2011

Real Esate Update - April 2011 by Branka Doych

Here is a link to my "April Real Estate Update":


This Newsletter is full of interesting and useful information that I think you will enjoy whether you are a buyer, seller, homeowner, or renter.




This month's issue includes topics such as:



"Spring Market Conditions Bode Well For Buyers";

"Credit Score Changes Befuddle Consumers";

"Should I Accept This Offer?";

"What's In, Out of Smaller Homes?";

"Housing Affordability Soars, Investors Move In";



Plus a roundup of March real estate activity as well as much more advice and information.

No comments: