Real Estate Trends in Media PA

My photo
Media, PA, United States
Direct: 610-420-0498 Office 610-627-4937 BHHS Fox and Roach Realtors Email: Visit my website:

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Use and Occupancy Permits and Requirements

Sellers most of the time need to provide a certificate of Use and Occupancy at settlement.  You have requested a  "to do" lists for Use and Occupancy permits.  Most townships have these available to you on line.  Here are a couple of local links which provide a copy of Use and Occupancy application, procedures and criteria:

Here is a link to Upper Providence Use and Occupancy

Media Borough

Springfield Township - Delaware County

Nether Providence

Middletown Township

For more links and questions please contact me. 

No comments: