Real Estate Trends in Media PA

My photo
Media, PA, United States
Direct: 610-420-0498 Office 610-627-4937 BHHS Fox and Roach Realtors Email: Branka@BrankaDoych.com Visit my website: www.BrankaDoych.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring cleaning and clearing out

Spring is the best time of the year to refresh, re-new, clean up and clear out ares in our home, office, computer...


With longer days, more sunshine, birds cherping and spring flowers in their glory we find that indoor spaces need a new look as well. What a better time than this to clear out and organize.

Annette Reyman of Alright Organizing has many great ideas and she is speaking at Springfield Township Library tonight. We all have these few items we don't know what to do with she can help! I know she can, my clients and myself can vouch for it. She made our life easier on more than one occasion.

This is a free event and a great deal of useful information. Hope to see you there.

No comments: