Real Estate Trends in Media PA

My photo
Media, PA, United States
Direct: 610-420-0498 Office 610-627-4937 BHHS Fox and Roach Realtors Email: Branka@BrankaDoych.com Visit my website: www.BrankaDoych.com

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Coventry Woods in Springfield PA

The reason I love sitting an Open House here at Coventry Woods is that this builder is the type of builder who does things right. Here are some Standard Features:

42" Gourmet kitchen cabinetry with island
G.E. Monogram series appliances
Hardwood floors throughput the main level
Oversized crown molding in foyer, upper level, LR and DR
Two piece chair rail with wainscoting in dining room
Large 6" baseboard
3 1/2" window and door trim
Direct vent fireplace with remote
Pre-wired for six telephones and six cable televisions
So much more, call me or email me for a list ...

I must share just a few more features near and dear to my heart ... Energy Efficient features:

* Energy-efficient Marvin Windows
* High-efficiency 75 gallon hot water heater
* Dual zone heating
* Dual zone air conditioning
* 200 amp electrical service...

It will be worth your while, stop by. I'm here till 4pm today!


No comments: