Real Estate Trends in Media PA

My photo
Media, PA, United States
Direct: 610-420-0498 Office 610-627-4937 BHHS Fox and Roach Realtors Email: Branka@BrankaDoych.com Visit my website: www.BrankaDoych.com

Thursday, August 11, 2011

So, you wish to improve your home...

In today's economy it may not be easy to go and purchase a new home, yet your family needs may have changed,  or you just wish to update and improve your present home -  Here are some links to help with this process:


Possible Refinance - Trident Kenton Davidson

I have the $$$ but need a contractor who is reliable and I can trust:

 be sure to tell them that I have sent you. They may give you an additional discount as they continue to have specials.

* or try this local business Harry the Handyman  http://harveythehandyman.com/home.html

For more names and services please feel free to email a request.  I will be glad to share names of people which my clients and freinds have recommended to me.


No comments: